We encourage you to help rasaboxes.org engage and support you by becoming a subscribing member. Subscriptions will be used to maintain and expand this site. Planned developments include: the creation of a library of rasaboxes exercises, video clips of workshop material and others resources for subscribing members; translation of website materials into multiple languages such as Chinese (Mandarin), Portuguese and Spanish, among others.
As a subscribing member you may:
- Submit announcements about rasaboxes events, post projects and make comments to existing posts.
- Access the subscribing members resource library containing information that supports rasaboxes work in the form of downloadable files, audio and video clips. (This part of the site is still under development.)
- receive offers for discounted rates on ECA produced training programs.
We ask for a donation between $5 and $50 dollars (USD) to become a subscribing member. This sliding scale is offered to accommodate a range of incomes and economic situations. Please decide the amount most appropriate for your circumstances. Annual subscription renewals will be requested of members during the first quarter of each year.
To become a subscribing member is a two-fold process:
- Register to have the ability to places posts and make comments and to gain access to the subscribing members section of the website (under development as of 2012).
- Donate an amount between $5 and $50 to rasaboxes.org for your 2012 membership subscription. You will be automatically linked to our page at New York Charities to make you secure donation.
Once we have verified your information, you will be notified when your access in cleared to subscribing member privileges.